Translate

2014-05-02

DF Race/Monster: Goblins

It seems that everyone has their own version of the Goblin for DF. I knew that I needed to adjust the template somewhat, but decided to ask my players what they expected from a goblin. Based on their answers I created a standard racial template, and from that a base "monster" for my goblin caves.

So here they are:

Goblin [10]

  • ST-1; DX+1; HT+1
  • HP+1; Will+1; Per+1
  • Infravision; Rapid Healing; Teeth (sharp)
  • Appearance (ugly); Cowardice; Social Stigma (Savage)
I removed the "Resistant to Metabolic Hazards" but will allow that as a racial power-up up to 3 levels.

And here is a Goblin Warrior (fodder):


--------------------------------------
| ST: 11   | HP:    12 | Speed: 5.75 |
| DX: 12   | Will:  11 | Move:  5    |
| IQ: 10   | Per:   11 |             |
| HT: 11   | FP:    11 | SM:   +0    |
| Dodge: 8 | Parry:  9 | DR:    2    |
--------------------------------------
Goblin Blade (13): 1d+1 cut
Traits: Infravision, Rapid Healing, Sharp teeth, Ugly, Cowardice, Social Stigma (Savage)
Skills: Stealth-13, Shortsword-13
Class: Mundane.
Notes: Goblin Blade, Leather Armor



No comments:

Post a Comment